Author: Andrea Bosch, Rebecca Rhodes, Sera Kariuki
Full Citation: Bosch, A., Rhodes, R., & Kariuki, S. (2012). Interactive Radio Instruction: An update from the field. In Haddad, W.D., & Draxler, A. (Eds.), Technologies for education: Potential, parameters, and prospects, (pp. 134-143). Paris, France: UNESCO.
- What Is IRI?
- What Is Known about IRI’s Effectiveness?
- What about Hard-to-Reach or Out-of-School Populations?
- The Case of the Dominican Republic
- The Case of Zambia
- Can IRI Help Close Equity Gaps?
- Can IRI Programs Move from Pilot to National Program?
- The Case of Guinea
- What about the Economics of IRI Projects?
- What Do Cost Data Show?
- Is IRI Cost-Effective Compared to Other Interventions?
- Annex: IRI projects and their current status